We are pleased to announce The Grand Opening of Franklin Grove Apartments’ Neighborhood Network Center.
The Franklin Grove computer learning center is Idaho’s newest and largest HUD Neighborhood Network. It has 10 new computers with DSL which can help lower-income senior, disabled and veteran families reach their goals and achieve economic self-sufficiency through education.
- Our learning center will be a certified Medicare site
- The Idaho Division of Veterans Services will provide learning and outreach programs to assist veterans.
- LINC brings learning opportunities onsite to our residents. Independent living skills training, debt reduction, and cooking on a budget are some of the classes that will be offered.
- Idaho Commission for the Blind will provide individual technical support and computer setup to appropriately accommodate the blind and visually impaired.
- World Relief will provide English as a Second Language (ESL) classes onsite.