Corporate Development Group
Corporate Development is responsible for: 1) Acquisition, 2) Equity capital formation and 3) Rehabilitation. The major technical components involved are: 1) Acquisition screening and due diligence, 2) Capital needs assessment, 3) Governing documents review, 4) Financing plan determination,
5) Business partner commitment, 6) Agency and stakeholder approvals, 7) Rehabilitation planning and execution, 8) Resident temporary dislocation during rehabilitation, 9) Tax Credit Placed in Service.
- Ms. Julie MarpleVICE PRESIDENT
- Mr. Jess GiuffréDEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Mr. John T. VancePROPERTY DEVELOPER
- Ms. Lori BenfietDEVELOPMENT ANALYST