We are pleased to announce The Grand Opening of Burrell Street Station Apartments’ Neighborhood Network Center.
This low income senior and disabled community is located in Lewiston, Idaho and is sponsored by Idaho Senior Health Insurance Benefit Advisers (SHIBA). Certified counselors provide assistance to our elderly within our Lewiston community with Medicare, Medicare supplements, Long Term Care Insurance, HMO’s, and the Prescription Drug Coverage and Preventative Screenings Medicare Benefits.
- Our learning center will be a certified Medicare site.
- Lewis and Clark State College (LCSC) – Students from LCSC’s Service Learning Program teach computer skills, email, and web surfing to our residents.
- The Idaho Division of Veterans Services- Staff members provide learning and outreach programs to assist veterans.
- Wells Fargo- Hands on Banking – Financial Literacy Class, Identity Theft Classes, Credit Repair Courses & First Time Home Buyer Classes.
- Internet, typing, Microsoft Office.
- Nutritional and cooking on a budget.
- Health and Disease Prevention.