Operations and Compliance Management Group
Property Operations and Compliance Management Group: is responsible for: 1) operation of the development in accordance with the financial projections, 2) regulatory compliance with governing documents and federal regulations, 3) asset management in accordance with the capital reinvestment plan and cash flow requirements of the stakeholders.
This group essentially adopts the financial model created by the development group and incorporates it into a management plan for the property. Using web based applications, strong monthly financial reporting, and trained personnel, the management group assures the asset performs in accordance with the plan.
- Mr. Noel GillEXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
- Mr. Wendell MartinCORPORATE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Ms. Kimara CisnerosSENIOR REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER
- Ms. Denee RomeroIDAHO REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER
- Ms. Jamie WithamEAST OREGON REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER